Are you seeking grants for artists and creatives? If the answer is yes then, we actually have some exciting Creative Capital Awards news for you!
Don’t get hung up on your innovative idea that needs funding. You actually have the support of Creative Capital.
Aside from timing and a little luck, it’s difficult to say what it takes to be a successful creative. Nonetheless, artists use the opportunity and a variety of problem-solving skills and personality traits to create things that can change the world.
In essence, Creative Capital’s mission is to provide assets to help artistic and cultural organizations create new works of lasting significance, present extraordinary exhibitions, grand stage performances, and inspire an ever-growing audience.
Presently and through a national, open call process, Creative Capital provides grants to support the creation of groundbreaking art by innovative and adventurous artists across the country. This means that grants are distributed through an annual competition open to US citizens, permanent residents, and O-1 visa holders. To be considered, candidates must apply to Creative Capital.
CREATIVE CAPITAL GRANT CYCLE 2023/2024 is as follows:
2023—50 Awards allocated to:
- Performing Arts: this includes dance, theatre, music, jazz, sound, non-traditional opera, multimedia performance, and socially engaged and/or sustainable performance-based practices.
- Technology: including digital art, gaming, interdisciplinary arts, AR, VR, or XR, bio art, AI, data visualization, net art, new genres, and socially engaged and/or sustainable technology-based practices.
- Literature: including fiction, poetry, nonfiction, genre-defying literary work, and socially engaged and/or sustainable text-based practices.
2024—50 Awards allocated to;
- Visual Arts: including painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, architecture, design, multimedia, installation, video art, new genres, craft, and socially engaged and/or sustainable visual art-based practices.
- Moving Image/Film: including experimental film, short film, animation, documentary film, narrative film, and socially engaged and/or sustainable moving image-based practices.
Do you want to use this funding to advance your artistic work? Kindly follow this link for more information.
Also, check out the Awesome grant Foundation Program for more awesome grant opportunities!
Finally, If you’d like access to additional grants available, sign up for an Addy & Mark Business Account.
“No matter what a budding artist’s background, education, or point of view, he or she must ultimately go to a room and become an inventor. Only in quiet moments of struggle will both success and joy manifest themselves.” —Robert Genn
Disclaimer: This resource is for information purposes only. The company is not directly related to The Dope Million in anyway. Always check your resources’ original website for updated information.